× Members

Complaint to JCIO re Panel & Copy to HMCTS Pre Set Aside

More
3 months 3 hours ago #292853 by BIS
Hi MDBond

I wish there were more I could say - other than I'm sorry. In the past, I have been in a similar position where I was discriminated against because I was deemed 'clever', and I feel your pain - because it is unfair and it hurts. I'm sorry that this fight hasn't been successful for you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MDBond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292875 by denby
Dear MDBond, I just feel for you so much, I haven't got to appeal yet [queuing] after my PA4 slated me for having got 'O' and ''A' levels, therefore I can't have any real problems...it is a form of inverted disability discrimination. 'O' and ''A' levels [decades ago anyway!] certainly don't have any connection to the agonisingly arthritic unmendable joints!!!
And being on the spectrum and hyperlexic is mis-taken by them as an attempt to patronise them, which they resent and meanly use their power to take their resentment out on us. When in fact it is just how we are made, in a world where all are Supposed to be of equal worth.
All my sympathy,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: MDBond

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #292905 by MDBond
Hi BIS and Denby,

Thanks so much for your supportive messages and I'm sorry to hear what is happening to you right now Denby. I agree, it's discrimination. Technically that is illegal, isn't it? I just find it appalling how easy it is for judges etc to get away with this type of nonsense. I hope you do better than me and get a nice panel, Denby :)

I had a look at the JCIO Ombudsman's info again and it appears I can take this complaint rejection to them which I will and now send my transcript along, but I will do my set aside/appeal first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.