× Members

Telephone assessment

More
4 months 1 week ago #291316 by theo - AK
Telephone assessment was created by theo - AK
I hope someone can advise me on the best course of action.

I have been on ESA for some years. After completing one of the bi-annual ESA forms in October I have just received notice today (14 May) of a telephone assessment to take place yesterday (13 May). The notification of the assessment is dated 10th May, giving 1 postal day. Importantly, no call was received anyway.

I’m minded to contact DWP to confirm everything is still in order rather than contact the Health Assessment Advisory Service as I have no confidence in them following this and previous experience of them.

I would appreciate best advice, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #291350 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Telephone assessment
Hi theo - AK

I had to read your post a few time to fully understand it.

I would contact both DWP and the Health Assessment Advisory Service and inform that what has happened, you may want to record your phone calls.

As it was a no show, it should not go against you, but we have heard otherwise from forum members. You need to inform them that no one contacted you, you should also have had 7 days notice.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: theo - AK

More
4 months 1 week ago #291384 by theo - AK
Replied by theo - AK on topic Telephone assessment
Apparently the letter was sent in error. Many thanks for your help.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.