× Members

PIP Review

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #291439 by Jollies
PIP Review was created by Jollies
HI.
I spoke on the phone today to see how my PIP review was going. The lady I spoke to said " It's got a 50 week delays" due to backlog. I live in the Midlands area, is this common across the whole of the UK?
I'm looking at next year before I get a decision.
Is this an exaggeration on waiting times I'm wondering.

Just a heads-up for the community 🙂

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #291462 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review
Hi Jollies

I can't confirm whether this applies to the whole country. I doubt that it's an exaggeration—we certainly have many members who have waited this long, and some have only received awards after 18 months.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #291470 by Charlie
Replied by Charlie on topic PIP Review
Doesn't seem like an exaggeration at all - I'm in the Midlands, over 15 months into my review at the moment (but should have resolution soon given Capita have sent the report to the DWP). Be prepared for a long wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.