× Members

Assessor lied about everything

More
3 months 4 days ago #292762 by B3lla
Replied by B3lla on topic Assessor lied about everything
Update
I complained to Capita and today they wrote and have offered £100 compensation and another assessment. Meanwhile, I had already put in a MR. Spoke to DWP today who said they have already sent the report back to Capita as they are not happy with the report based on the evidence I provided, so fingers crossed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith, VIA, Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 days ago #292763 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Assessor lied about everything
Hi B2IIa

That is paltry compensation, but probably as good as you are going to be offered. I am glad that the DWP is on your side. I will keep my fingers crossed for a happy outcome. Thanks for providing an update.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith, B3lla, denby, VIA, Anji

More
2 months 5 days ago #293596 by B3lla
Capita gave me another assessment, and when I received a copy of the 2nd assessment, It recommended 17pts for care and 20 for mobility. Considering the 1st assessment only gave me 8pts for mobility and zero for care, how likely are the DWP to agree with the latest assessment, or could they stick to the original assessor's report?
Thanks in advance
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith

More
2 months 5 days ago #293598 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Assessor lied about everything
Hi B3lla,

I would imagine at first they may stick to the original decision in the hope that it scares you away from progressing any further - but I'd say if you go down the MR route, then possibly HMCTs, it should more than likely award in your favour. That is my own personal opinion based on my own experiences with these.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith, B3lla, Anji

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #294500 by B3lla
I finally got my decision and went from 0 points care and 8 points mobility, to 17 for care and 20 for mobility.
This has made a huge difference to my life and I would love to thank everyone who has answered my questions and gave advice and to Benefits and Work for the fabulous guides.
Now for a new claim for UC as I'm moving home
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robbie, denby, Jorvick88, LL26, Chris, Anji

More
5 days 12 hours ago #294860 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic Assessor lied about everything
So pleased for you B3lla, well done!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.