× Members

All affected claimants will have been issued with migration notices by December?

More
4 months 3 days ago #291823 by Wiggles
Kinda answering my own quetsion here but it looks like the GOV site hasn't updated their timetable since Sunka's speech. I have to wonder which is true!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 days ago #291845 by Gary
Hi Wiggles

I believe the timetable for HB ESA only claimants have been moved forward to 2025.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wiggles, VIA

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #292028 by Wiggles
Yes, I think the website hasn't been updated yet. Thanks very much.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294005 by BV
So is the April 2024 Paid Member Migration guide still correct? Are irESA without HB still planned to receive migration notices from Sep2024 instead of 2028?

"In May 2024, the government announced a speeding up of the timetable for managed
migration. Claimants who receive irESA only or irESA with Housing Benefit were not due to
migrate before 2028. However, these groups will now begin to receive migration notices in
September 2024, with the intention that all claimants will have received notices by
December 2025"

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294013 by Gary
Hi bharatvyas

I was on a training session with DWP today and they confirmed IR ESA has been brought forward to Sept 2024, the reason for the change is that over 800k claimants will be better off. Only time will tell.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: libra1, BV

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294023 by BV
Is a claimant in the irESA UC SG LCWRA/Health Group required to do check in with work coach if they haven't been asked to on the ESA equivalent?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid