× Members

Bank snoops etc

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291825 by The Dog Mother
Bank snoops etc was created by The Dog Mother
I'm hearing that the snooping powers for banks by dwp has been dropped and isn't going any further. Well, I know they still have certain 'powers' but the new legislation isn't going through is this true?
Hope too the whole pip, wca changes will halt and income based esa to uc will be put back to 2028. Might be a big ask. Here's praying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #291850 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Bank snoops etc
Hi The Dog Mother

I have not heard anything myself or read anything in B&W newsletter.

I am sure Steve and the back office will let us know of any changes.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, VIA, The Dog Mother

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #291862 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Bank snoops etc
TDM

Apparently, it did not make it through the House of Commons and will therefore have to be started again, if it actually is, in the new Parliament.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: penthesili, Bud, VIA, The Dog Mother

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #291863 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Bank snoops etc
I’ll join you in prayer TDM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, VIA, The Dog Mother

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #291905 by Boris1
Replied by Boris1 on topic Bank snoops etc
Its in the b&w 'news' section it hasn't been passed because Sunak called a general election.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #291923 by Ukstevo7
Replied by Ukstevo7 on topic Bank snoops etc
I hope all this 2. As I feel that the disabled are the target of the press , the government and in general we are constantly told we are not worth looking after. Everything in life is stacked against us, and the government seems to want to bully us as we are easy targets. Bully’s Hope we get a new DWP minister that’s actually got a heart, and got the strength to stand up for us. And listen. There’s a huge amount of us but we are invisible.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.