× Members

PIP - 'tell us about your condition ' Dyslexia and dypraxia

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #291888 by Sum1
HI All

My first time on this forum. Forgive me if this has been asked and answered already.

Completing the PIP application for family member. My questions ....

Do i need to describe the impact of these conditions in this section , or is that later ?

i have stated NO medication or treatment for these conditions. In reality the person needs support and help in lots of daily activities and tasks. Is my answer the right approach here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #291920 by Gordon
S1

Make sure you are using our PIP Claim guide, follow the links on the Guides link at the top of the page.

To answer your question, you should explain the limitations that result from her conditions as you go through the form and explain their problems with each activity,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.