× Members

Green paper ..Pip

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #291919 by Myluckycharm
Green paper ..Pip was created by Myluckycharm
Hi all
Not put anything on for a while but always look at everyone’s questions and it’s nice to see the answers given.
However you can guess why I am writing yes the dreaded green paper , it dreads me to the pit of my stomach every time I see something about the green paper. What ludicrous ideas they think off.

Surely it will cause poverty and living independently , it’s not easy living with arthritis pain and fibromyalgia and other disabilities.

Without pip it will be living on bread and jam , pays for my automatic car to get to work , pip offsets a lot of other benefits like council tax , housing benefit if retired will this be all lost and end up paying in full ?

All this as caused my anxiety tipped over the edge again…well we will just have to see who wins the election.

Good night all. 😊
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie, Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #291925 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Green paper ..Pip
Hi MLC,

I agree with you wholeheartedly - I too suffer arthritis, chronic pain, and sciatica, and mental health issues, and agree with you with the money side of things. Mine even contributes towards paying for my pet who I look at as a form of therapy for me. Without her, I'd be depressed even more so than the episodes I currently have.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.