× Members

tribunal hearing

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292017 by Spring 68
tribunal hearing was created by Spring 68
Well the tribunal hearing was more intrusive that i thought, but our Welfare Officer said that was normal. The hearing just need to find out the facts in the space off the hour and 10 minutes my daughter had.

She had her letter from the tribunal hearing she went from 2 points to 23 points she has the enhanced rates for both back dated to September 2022. The untruths in the first report was accepted at the oral hearing. So many thanks to this site for the help and online course, guides and help. Please keep going is worth it in the end because my daughter told the truth from the beginning , but her mental health has suffered from the traumatic experience just to get help for her Endometriosis which very life changing when this severe. She will get this backdated i hope and she can try to rebuild her life again. Keep going and a heart warming thanks to you all. I tell all my friends whom have relations on pip etc about this site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Wendy Woo, LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292050 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic tribunal hearing
Hi Spring 68

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations. I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

It usually takes rround 5 weeks to get the back pay, there is a calculator on this web site which will work out how much packpay they will get.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ Appeal

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.