× Members

post office require my pip proof of benefit

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292023 by darrenay
hi all ,
I am on full care and mobility for my PIP , The post office require me to show them a new proof of PIP income form so as to be able to tax my car again , i have not been sent any more proof of my PIP forms for years .
I get PIP for an angoing/indefinate period , how do i go about getting the proof form again ? just a bit worried that it will just end up in another assessment again , any help would be appreciated

many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #292049 by LL26
Hi darrenay,
If your indefinite award notice isn't sufficient, do you get an annual uprating notice, this normally comes out in April?
Failing that, phone DWP and ask for a copy of your latest decision notice. Whatever is sent should at least have a current date on it.
I hope this helps.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.