× Members

PIP Change of Circumstances Review - Advice Please

More
4 weeks 2 hours ago #292093 by slothie*
Hello from me :)
I'm completely new to this forum/b&w place, and am hoping to get some pointers in how to consolidate my different needs into dwp's set criteria for each daily activity for PIP.

For my health conditions I was awarded (at appeal) Standard Care and Standard Mobility for 2 years. I have fibromyalgia syndrome, insomnia and sleep apnoea, depression and anxiety. That 2 years is up in December, however, my current conditions have worsened, particularly the chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety and depression. I have other conditions now in addition - chronic migraines, small vessel ischaemic change / brain lesions, hypertension and really bad rosacea.

So I notified DWP accordingly. However, due to the stress and anxiety from going through an appeal before , and knowing how much DWP interprets/twists/ignores peoples' explanations of their condition and needs, I am so stressed/anxious about filling in the review form they have sent me.

I am also late in returning it (I notified them but was met with a 'we'll put it on your notes, but there isn't any official extension to the deadline') as in addition to my worsening symptoms and impact on my days, I am also going through grief and having to support my elderly mum, as my Dad died two months ago.

I also have (undiagnosed) inattentive ADHD and so something like this is causing me massive anxiety and paralysis in starting the form.

I have the report from my appeal decision and I have circled the activities where they got it wrong/my needs have worsened - so I know which category each of my needs fall into, its just putting it all concisely (from all of my conditions) to make sense into each small box.

Any guidance / tips you can give me, I'd really appreciate it - thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #292104 by Gary
Hi slothie

I have answered your question in your previous post.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...advice-please#292092

Posts are not released, until they have been checked by a moderator.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris