× Members

PIP Change of Circumstances Review - Advice Please

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292093 by slothie*
Hello from me :)
I'm completely new to this forum/b&w place, and am hoping to get some pointers in how to consolidate my different needs into dwp's set criteria for each daily activity for PIP.

For my health conditions I was awarded (at appeal) Standard Care and Standard Mobility for 2 years. I have fibromyalgia syndrome, insomnia and sleep apnoea, depression and anxiety. That 2 years is up in December, however, my current conditions have worsened, particularly the chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety and depression. I have other conditions now in addition - chronic migraines, small vessel ischaemic change / brain lesions, hypertension and really bad rosacea.

So I notified DWP accordingly. However, due to the stress and anxiety from going through an appeal before , and knowing how much DWP interprets/twists/ignores peoples' explanations of their condition and needs, I am so stressed/anxious about filling in the review form they have sent me.

I am also late in returning it (I notified them but was met with a 'we'll put it on your notes, but there isn't any official extension to the deadline') as in addition to my worsening symptoms and impact on my days, I am also going through grief and having to support my elderly mum, as my Dad died two months ago.

I also have (undiagnosed) inattentive ADHD and so something like this is causing me massive anxiety and paralysis in starting the form.

I have the report from my appeal decision and I have circled the activities where they got it wrong/my needs have worsened - so I know which category each of my needs fall into, its just putting it all concisely (from all of my conditions) to make sense into each small box.

Any guidance / tips you can give me, I'd really appreciate it - thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292104 by Gary
Hi slothie

I have answered your question in your previous post.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...advice-please#292092

Posts are not released, until they have been checked by a moderator.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.