× Members

DLA migration to PIP

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292250 by Kazscott
DLA migration to PIP was created by Kazscott
I am 66 and in receipt of the higher rate mobility and care components of DLA which Ive been receiving since around 1993. I have never received a face to face assessment during this time. I am now receiving my State Pension. I have been stressed for years about the migration from DLA to PIP and worry daily about the transition.

Is anyone still waiting to be migrated or know when it is likely to happen. I live in England and am still waiting to be 'invited' to claim for PIP and its a constant source of anxiety.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292258 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic DLA migration to PIP
Hi Kazscott

I believe that for the time being, DLA claimants born after 08/04/48 has been suspended from being asked to apply for PIP due to DWP working on legacy claimants and UC. I believe it may start again in 2028 but it could be brought forward.

Unless the DLA claimant has had a change in circumstances for the worse, in which case they could apply for a change in circumstances.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kazscott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.