× Members

DWP response to lodged appeal

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #292268 by Preferanon
DWP response to lodged appeal was created by Preferanon
I have a notification of a DWP response to my LCWRA appeal on Universal Credit. My appeal was comprehensive and all encompassing but is there anything we should say in response to the more or less standard disagreement about having an appeal? Is is better to say nothing and would this affect our eventual granting of an appeal? Can HMCTS refuse an appeal on what the DWP say?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #292301 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic DWP response to lodged appeal
Hi Preferanon

It's normal DWP response, just let things move along at their own pace. At some stage you may get a phone call with an offer, if you do and it is not to your expectation, you can argue your case.

We have heard of this happening on the forum.

No HMCTS, cannot refuse an appeal unless it is out of time.

Good luck

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.