× Members

Universal credit migration

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #292271 by michael buckley
Universal credit migration was created by michael buckley
Hi
Would it be possible to tell me if my 20000 criminal injuries award will be classes as savings for my universal credit migration application.
Also I am recieving esa support group contribution based would this BE counted in as well.
THANKYOU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #292302 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Universal credit migration
Hi Michael

Your forum name appears to be your real name, I would advise you to change it to protect your anonymity. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

If you apply for UC then your CB ESA would be taken into account £ for £, as for your £20,000 CIA, I would advise you to seek advice from your local Welfare Rights Organisation, they will be able to take all your circumstances into consideration; advicelocal.uk .

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 6 days ago #292471 by karen robson68
Replied by karen robson68 on topic Universal credit migration
If you have not applied for u credit please go to a welfare rights place near you you can’t be forced to go on it if there has been no changes whatsoever you can stay on esa until there is changes in circumstances I spoke to a well informed officer last week and she said the minute I get a letter to migrate I have to take it straight to her all the best

K robson

More
1 week 5 days ago #292486 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Universal credit migration
kr

See my answer to your similar comment on another topic.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...ced-migration#292485

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.