× Members

PIP Assessment

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #292370 by Bud
PIP Assessment was created by Bud
I’ve had a 2nd PIP assessment after I complained to Capita about the 1st. The PA4 arrived & the result is the same standard award. Just remind me again please, can I contact the DWP before they contact me about my award? I can’t imagine anything changing. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #292376 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic PIP Assessment
Hello Bud,
I am guessing you are thinking about contacting to the DWP to request a Mandatory Reconsideration? If so, the answer is that you cannot make that request before you receive the offical letter from the DWP saying what your reward will be. In the meantime, you can off course start drafting your MR request based on the PA4.
If there are significant errors in the PA4 you can contact them before the official letter comes pointing these out. But you need to make it very clear in your letter that you are pointing out errors recorded on the PA4 and it is NOT a Mandatory Reconsideration Request.
Hope this helps
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, Dellilah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.