× Members

Will DWP have access to my ESA report?

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #292378 by Orangeblossom
Will DWP have access to my ESA report? was created by Orangeblossom
Have just completed and sent back PIP review form. Realised should have enclosed last ESA report. I think I sent it in for the last review. I did mention it is my form.

Would DWP or the assessors have access to this report? Either from sending it in last time or from their own records? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #292394 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Will DWP have access to my ESA report?
Hi Orangeblossom,
Yes, they have access to it, to but in my experience they will not actually access it until you get to the appeal stage (which hopefully you will not). In the same way, they have access to the documents you submitted for your previous review, but they may or may not look at them. If you really want them to look at it, then I recommend you sending them an additional copy, on the basis that there is nothing to lose by doing so.
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.