× Members

Informing UC/NS ESA about PIP award

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #292393 by welshval
Informing UC/NS ESA about PIP award was created by welshval
I am currently claiming NS ESA and UC and have just been awarded enhanced daily living and enhanced mobility for PIP Do I have to inform them i.e. NS ESA and UC departments about this myself or will their systems be notified automatically? Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #292396 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Informing UC/NS ESA about PIP award
Hello WelshVal,
No, you do not need to inform them - not only will they probably already know, but PIP income does not impact on any other benefits. The only factor which might be a potential concern is if you had a large backpayment when you received your PIP award which pushed your capital over the limits. If that is the case, you have a year to bring it back down before you need to report it.
I hope you find new award helpful,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: welshval

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.