× Members

NS ESA: Mandate

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292409 by Tommy
NS ESA: Mandate was created by Tommy
I have just completed Form ESA50.

Due to multiple strokes my cognitive abilities, short-term memory in particular, have been compromised.

Because of this, I would like my friend, who helps me with benefits, to receive copies of all correspondence sent to me by the DWP.

Can anyone provide a link so that I can download a mandate form?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292418 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic NS ESA: Mandate
Hi Tommy

It's not just possible to get copies of your benefits correspondence sent to another person. Your friend would have to apply and the DWP would have to agree that they could become your appointee.

You can read the process and what this involves together on the government website. www.gov.uk/become-appointee-for-someone-claiming-benefits

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.