× Members

DWP not receiving adequate uploads

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292446 by Preferanon
DWP not receiving adequate uploads was created by Preferanon
I recently received my bundle from the DWP but it was missing my 'reasons for appeal'. The DWP assert I did not give reasons for my appeal and has based its predictable decision on all the facts except my reasons.

I did in fact submit it to HMCTS but for technical reasons it came up blank on their system but I didn't know until a couple of weeks after. I immediately submitted it again but it seems my bundle was sent to the DWP before this.

Has anyone else suffered anything like this and will I have difficulty in getting my 'reasons for appeal' submitted, with a new response from the DWP? HMCTS have emails from me about all of this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292455 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DWP not receiving adequate uploads
Hi Preferanon

The DWP doesn't always send a response even when a person hasn't experienced technical difficulties. It is up to the Tribunal Service to ensure the DWP has the papers you sent in. Contact them and confirm they now have your reasons for appeal and see if they are going to forward them onto the DWP.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #292474 by Preferanon
Replied by Preferanon on topic DWP not receiving adequate uploads
HMCTS assure me it has the document but say it will be up to the decision maker to decide if it was submitted in time. I voiced my deep concern over this because my appeal hinges on that letter. But I can show it was in fact submitted in plenty of time and have an email exchange to print off as proof. I'm just wondering if the DWP doesn't always bother to check if all the papers are in order. Many thanks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.