× Members

Renew Pip

More
1 week 1 day ago #292508 by Denstew15
Renew Pip was created by Denstew15
Hello all
I filled my forms in for pip I have been getting it for three years nothing has changed except I have long Covid now and asthma all new . My mobility car and pip run out August this year . I have tried to call them unfortunately no reply.
Question shall I keep calling to ask if they received my new medical evidence regarding spinal issues .
Or shall I just wait for the letter regarding what is next ?

Thank you for any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #292512 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Renew Pip
Hello Denstew,

Provided you got your review forms back to the DWP on time your current award will continue until they carry out the review, however long that takes.

If you are concerned then I would suggest that you keep trying to ring them (try 9.00 am) so that you can find out exactly what is happening and where they are up to in your review process. Or, as you say you can simply wait to hear. But since you were concerned enough to post your question I would suspect that phoning is the best option for you.

Hoping it is all resolved soon,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denstew15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.