× Members

Hours expected to work UC

More
3 months 1 week ago #292578 by Ryan
Hours expected to work UC was created by Ryan
I am disabled and been working 16 hrs for my present employer, which entitles me to WTC, I am being migrated onto UC in July.
I am struggling with the 16 hours due to my Disability, when I am moved onto UC how many hours will I be expected to do will they allow me to do less hours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #292604 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Hours expected to work UC
Hi Ryan,

If you don't feel like you're able to meet the 16 hours, you may have to start presenting fitnotes to UC via your journal, and ask to be assessed with a UC50 form. After the assessment, they'll usually put you in 1 of 3 groups - which are normal, LCW and LCWRA - although citizens advice is now saying 4 groups - so im not sure which relates to which, but you can see more about it via this link:

www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/unive...mmitment-what-group/

Hope this helps - Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.