× Members

Appeal

More
3 months 1 week ago #292663 by Bud
Appeal was created by Bud
Hello again,

Just a few questions regarding my appeal, which has now been lodged

When I filled in the form it said that I don’t need to send MR as I’ve appealed online. Is this correct, just double checking?

I think I’ve already asked this in previous post. Do I send copies of both PA4 or does DWP?

Should I send the Capita letter admitting the errors, or would DWP send this?

If so, do I trust DWP to do the 2 above questions?

Shall I send copies of both recordings?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #292666 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Appeal
Hi Bud,
I have already replied to your previous post and answered these questions. However in addition I would say that you can certainly send in the transcript if you wish.
I said in the previous post to put the criticisms of the report into 4 or 5 bullet points. I would still advice to do this. Say that you have prepared a transcript which confirms the errors in the report. The bullet points are just examples. Then you can annotate the transcript- or use 2 - the original and then one with comments.
If your transcript is done via Word or similar you could use the review tab to create a comment. Otherwise put a neat handwritten note nearby, or a number with a correspondingly numbered footnote at the bottom of the page or at the of the whole document.
Always make sure the original transcript is still readable.
You could say in the bullet points paragraph that there were eg 57 times when an incorrect response has been recorded.
Identify all pages.
Use your NI number and name on all loose pages.
You can't obviously send the cd recording via online. You can send it later as evidence in the post if you wish.
I hope this helps.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid