× Members

Regards review coming up next week

More
6 days 12 hours ago #292711 by #boo#tas#
Regards review coming up next week was created by #boo#tas#
Hi There,

I followed your in-depth guide when filling out my PIP review. I spent a lot of time doing this with the Narcolopsy charity; I sent in extensive medical reports, patient summaries, and more, according to your advice. I have now received my pip assessment date and will conduct a telephone assessment. I wanted to ask. I was online to check my recent repeat stool sample and blood results, and I see an invoice for a pip health report. It used to be completed by a secretary. Is this normal? I also cannot see what it says. I feel worried now. My head is crazy. I cannot see how the secretary could see how I perform the descriptors, and it feels unfair especially as I cannot see it it and I do not even know the person.
Please can someone advice me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 7 hours ago #292722 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Regards review coming up next week
Hi #boo#tas#

Unfortunately, I cannot say anything very comforting here. If the DWP contacts your GP, it is up to the practice to decide who completes the form, and you are not the first person to say that it has been completed by a secretary. GP practices don't often keep a copy of the form as it is not part of a person's medical records. You can raise it with your GP practice and see if you can find out what was said. I would try not to worry about it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.