× Members

change of circumstances letters ESA

More
3 months 1 day ago #292816 by laura.dorans
change of circumstances letters ESA was created by laura.dorans
i received 2 letters from ESA on dated the 1st and another dated the 23rd both saying changes of circumstances but i haven't sent anything down to benefits for changes and i haven't been to any medicals either and had any forms out in the post to fill in either.

Both letters say the same thing but one letter says "A payment of £***.** has already been issued to you for the period between 2 dates" what does this mean? why do i keep getting these letters in the post?

scottishlemonade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 hours ago #292865 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic change of circumstances letters ESA
Hi laura.dorans

I have absolutely no idea, the only way of finding out is to contact ESA Enquiry line: 0800 169 0310 and ask.

Before phoning make a list of questions you want to ask.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.