× Members

What to do after phone assessment?

More
3 months 19 hours ago #292840 by Hazel
What to do after phone assessment? was created by Hazel
I read somewhere on here that you should ask for a copy of the report after a couple of days, is that right? I can't find the information now. The interviewer just said you'll hear from the DWP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 hour ago #292861 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic What to do after phone assessment?
Hi Hazel

You can ring the DWP and request a copy of the report 48 hours after the assessment. The report is called a PA4.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazel

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292877 by denby
Replied by denby on topic What to do after phone assessment?
.....and if you get a stroppy call handler, just thank, hang up, call again.
Best wishes,
Denby

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292882 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic What to do after phone assessment?
Although still be prepared to wait another 3/4 of hour minimum before anyone answers again :(

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #292884 by Miamia
Replied by Miamia on topic What to do after phone assessment?
Hi. I had my phone assessment last Monday (24/6). The text came through a few hours later that the report had been received and I called on Tuesday morning to request the report. I was surprised that i got through straight away! I received the assessors report in the post this morning and I feel that it is an accurate representation of my difficulties. I just have to wait now for the decision from the case handler. Good luck 👍

• UB40 Rumrunner
2 months 3 weeks ago #292900 by UB40 Rumrunner
Replied by UB40 Rumrunner on topic What to do after phone assessment?
I gave it 5 working days and report arrived very quickly but that was 2 years ago.Now they are under mountings of paperwork.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.