× Members

uc migration update

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #292996 by Ukstevo7
uc migration update was created by Ukstevo7
I got a email from my housing association that I will be getting a letter to move over. I was hoping it would be put back to 2028 with the election.

The problem is just that support group is not there and disabled are all going to get less. Is there any idea if they will ever re add this kind of thing to it? As it feel like it’s not a support for disabled but more like a work only type of support. I will get the transitional protection but your rent goes up and that just will be all that eats it all up, meaning the rise in UC vs rent will be like £2wk more uc and £20 wk rent. So u will just all end up with nothing. Who is actually saying or doing anything about the disabled? Everything costs more and the only people to lose out on UC is disabled.

I wish this election was 6mts ago as the Tory’s disabled bashing to give a tiny 2p tax cut by taking from disabled, even tho they are taking even more is frozen tax levels. So we lose out to give them something that is all taken away.

Disabled have not been mentioned at all in this whole 6 wks. Not at all. The only time was to say we all need and want to work and should. It’s been sick how invisible we are. Labour I thought would actually be on our side. But they seem like the Tory’s are now. I can’t see anything good for disabled to come. Less money, higher costs, more suffering , less nhs help. The country is a joke and the worst place in the west to be disabled. Europe look after there’s in most so well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.