× Members

UC Migration

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293125 by netcoach1
UC Migration was created by netcoach1
Can someone please advise me, I am on pip enhanced daily living and mobility and income related ESA support and housing benefits,
All for some years now, I live alone. Will I be migrated on to UC?? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293144 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC Migration
Hi netcoach1

You will be sent a migration letter inviting you to apply for UC, you will then have 3 months +1 day in which to apply if you do not apply then your legacy benefits will stop (IR ESA and HB) not your PIP.

When you get the letter we would advise you to contact your local Welfare Rights organisation; advicelocal.uk for some claimants, timing is important when applying for UC.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: netcoach1, Dellilah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.