× Members

3 hour pip phone assessment!

More
2 months 1 week ago #293434 by SpeckledFrog
3 hour pip phone assessment! was created by SpeckledFrog
So I have done a phone assessment which was 3 hours long! Anyone else had one that had taken that long?! Was it a good or bad result for you?

I can't get my head around it and can't judge if it went well or not. Given I am better at communicating in writing and I'm rubbish communicating verbally, I don't think I got my struggles across well enough, and it sounded like my form hadn't even been read. :-0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #293446 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic 3 hour pip phone assessment!
Hi SpeckledFrog

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

Three hours is quite excessive, although we have had a few members who also had assessments lasting 3 hours, I wonder if it's the same assessor 🤔

The assessors are supposed to load up their reports within 48 hours of a face to face. You should be able to ring up any time after that to request a copy of the report, called a PA4.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.