× Members

Mandatory reconsideration

More
2 months 4 days ago #293569 by Csm
Mandatory reconsideration was created by Csm
Hi, after what was a disastrous telephone assessment where the PV4 has a glaring mistake by the HP! Now just waiting for the letter to say pip application failed ! , this will be the 7th! all previous appeals won thanks to B&W guides.
So, were ready! silly question but when we ask for a mandatary reconsideration over the phone, would it be better to have them send the CRMR1 form or use the form here to save time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 days ago #293579 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Mandatory reconsideration
Hi Csm

You should do whatever you're most comfortable with. There's no right or wrong. I would use the link here, so I didn't have to rely on the post.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Csm

More
2 months 2 days ago #293635 by Csm
Replied by Csm on topic Mandatory reconsideration
hi, could you post the link please or point me in the right direction

More
2 months 2 days ago #293646 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Mandatory reconsideration
Hi CSM

Sorry, I forgot to link in my previous answer to you. The Guide to PIP Appeals has all the information about putting in for an MR.
benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip

In that guide is the link to the government website - for the form - www.gov.uk/government/publications/chall...ork-and-pensions-dwp

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.