× Members

Assessment report

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293823 by SherryCatMum
Assessment report was created by SherryCatMum
Hello, so my assessment was over a week ago, I have called dwp and the assessment centre 3 times asking for my assessment report(PA4) to be sent to me, eaxh time they have said its not ready, they havent recieved it, yesterday the dwp man didnt know what a PA4 was and then said Oh its a IP4, and gave me the phone number for the PIP assessment centre to ask them, A kind lady explained to me that sometimes it takes a while as the report needs to be looked at for any discrepancys etc from the assessor, and as soon as I get a text telling me my claim is being looked at I can call for my report.
I explained I need it asap incase I need to make an MR and need it to check that everything is as it should be and correct as to what I had discussed and reported with the assessor, and I dont want to have even more unnecessary anxiety so I want to be able to be ready for a possible MR.

Is this correct?

3 times ive been told its not been received due to "beta reading".

The first time they were going to get it but it wasnt uploaded yet, the second time 2 days later, same thing but they pased me to my case manager who said will send it as soon as its uploaded.. And then yesterday as above.

Anyone else had this?
I just want to be prepared.
The assessment was recorded officially aswell and my cds arrived the next working day afterward.
Just worried aboit the length of time the report is taking to be uploaded to dwp, as I want it.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293831 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Assessment report
Hi SherryCatMum,

It's generally available for request 48 hours after the assessment I believe - so this isn't one I've heard before.
Other claimants may be able to share their views if they've experienced similar.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SherryCatMum

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293839 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Assessment report
Hello S, mine got sent to audit, & I’m sure I waited about 3 weeks for it. I was ringing up all the time. If they’d have told me that to begin with it would’ve saved me a lot of stress. Keep ringing them, eventually you may get someone who will be able to help. They didn’t know what a PA4 was either. It’s probably best to just ask for a copy of the assessment, save confusing them.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293848 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Assessment report
Hi SherryCatMum

You have been unlucky. Yes, other members have had their forms audited - and sometimes it can take two or three weeks for the form to be sent to the DWP. It is nothing to do with you as a claimant - it's just part of their internal process, but it's horrible for those that have to wait.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293863 by SherryCatMum
Replied by SherryCatMum on topic Assessment report
Thank you,
Maybe the assessor was new, I mean when the assessment call came thru originally, hercmobile phone number was not hidden and I was under the impression it should have been, the assessment was cut off but ahe ranf back straight away and continued recorded it again after the disclaimer etc, I have two discs sent to me.
The only thing I had braim fog on was when she asked mr 'How I care for my Daughter' (who is autistic and in a wheelchair and has complex long standing mental health issues)
I was sure she was trying to trip me up in comparison to my own daily care needs and I blanked out and answered methodically, but not fully as its complex as I need to ensure I have my own care needs dealt with asaell as my daughter so I do mine and hers and the same timd as the prompts and reminders come in.
Thats the only thing on my end.
I'll call them again tomorrow as my panic disorder is rife with this.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #293871 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Assessment report
Hi SherryCatMum

She wasn't necessarily trying to catch you out asking about how you care for your daughter. They do generally ask people who are carers who also claim PIP how they manage their own condition.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.