× Members

Assessment report

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #293875 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Assessment report
SherryCatMum, I too got asked [in a call from the appeal office person] how I care for my husband. I was able to answer that it is nothing physical, simply sorting his medication for the day every morning. Evidently she couldn't fault me on that, as I did afterwards get my Enhanced x 2
best wishes,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: SherryCatMum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #293880 by SherryCatMum
Replied by SherryCatMum on topic Assessment report
Thank you BIS, I think maybe you are right, I've been so ingrained to be wary about everything, but As long as I was honest, thats I could be, looking after an autistic teen who has no safety awareness and has panic disorder, GAD, Ptsd and has mobility and gut issues is a full house, I manage by having my reminders and prompts via Alexa and post it notes and do mine and my daughters stuff together. Otherwise my own issues take over.
Ill let you know when i get the text.
Kind regards

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #293881 by SherryCatMum
Replied by SherryCatMum on topic Assessment report
Thats what I told them too, I have to make sure she eats and takes her meds and that she is autistic and disabled.

Thank you, glad I wasnt the only one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.