× Members

Date on ‘Need to claim UC letter’ is exact same date as when called PIP !

More
2 months 1 week ago #294058 by VIA
Dear fellow members and moderators,

I advised you on a previous post that I had called PIP to tell them I had received their PIP review form and had call them on their number advised on the text they sent me.

I find it very odd, a bit too coincidental, that I have recieved a Universal Credit Migration Notice and that the date on that letter is the exact day I called PIP.

When the pip adviser asked me if I was on any benefits I should have said yes only but I talked too much and said I was getting, Child Benefit, Child Tax Credit, ESA and Housing Benefit.

It is so coincidental that the date of my ‘ You need to claim Universal Credit” letter is the exact same date when I called PIP that I am giving the heads up just in case.

Also do you think that my call to pip triggered the migration notice to UC on the same day as my call to PIP?

Does anyone think it is possible?

Your thought are kindly appreciated.
Best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #294085 by Gary
Hi VIA

I hate to be a spoiler of a good conspiracy theory, but it was just a coincident.

UC migration has nothing to do with PIP, there are no disability premiums with UC unlike IR ESA.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Gary. Reason: missed word
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Wendy Woo

More
2 months 1 week ago #294088 by VIA
Thank you very much Gary,
You make me feel much better, as I was feeling guilty for when asked by PIP if I was on any benefits instead of just saying yes, I listed all the benefits I am getting and I thought this may have triggered my migration notice letter on the same day as my call to PIP.
Kind wishes to you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid