× Members

Blue badge applications

More
1 day 10 hours ago #294996 by mel0308
Blue badge applications was created by mel0308
I have seen several posts about blue badge delays, so thought the following information might be useful to share as I have never come across this before:

We recently applied for a blue badge for my husband (1st application) and were told they were taking 16 weeks for new applications. We were surprised when TWO arrived, 8 weeks later, and thought this was a mistake. When we checked the dates and serial numbers, we found out one badge is dated for the next 3 years, then the second badge is postdated and starts in 3 years time when the current one expires!

I think this may be due to the delays with benefits and renewals and don’t know if it happening anywhere else, but thought I would share the info.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.