× Members

ADP - Bus Pass

More
2 days 6 hours ago #295010 by mumsgirl
ADP - Bus Pass was created by mumsgirl
Hi, I currently get ADP. I was awarded it 2 years ago till 11 Oct 2024. I sent my review form away a few weeks ago but not heard anything back yet and probably won't be assessed for many months yet as there's a backlog. Because I got the award I was entitled to a free bus pass, which will expire on the 11th Oct 2024.
Is there anything I can do to get the bus pass renewed while waiting for the review to be completed or will I just have to go without indefinitely until I get the review (and hopefully an award!). Usually when you get the bus pass you have to provide your award letter but obviously I dont have one, I dont even have a letter to say that my award has been extended until the review is done (but I know they have received my form).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 4 hours ago #295017 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ADP - Bus Pass
Hi mumsgirl

I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about the bus pass system in Scotland. All I can suggest is that you contact the organisation (council?) who issues the bus passes and see what they suggest. You could also ask ADP to send you a letter to use as evidence.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid