× Members

When do you get access to your UC Journal?

More
2 days 14 hours ago #296127 by j112009
Hello, I am helping someone to migrate next week and have been told by CAB to write in the journal that he has received a migration notice and that he is moving from the irESA Support group. They have said to state that as he is in the Support group that he should move to the LCWRA group on UC. They also said to state that he is not required to send in fit notes as he is covered by REG 19, Also to point out that he has SDP on ESA and to ask that his transitional protection element is paid from his first payment of UC.

They told me to write all of this in the Journal when I do the claim but I don't know when you get access to the journal to write this information. I would appreciate if anyone knows at what point do you get access to your online Journal.

I am getting confused and don't want them to make mistakes with his benefit as neither of us can cope we both have MH problems.
Please advise, Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 12 hours ago #296133 by Gary
Hi j112009

Once you have completed you online application, you will notice that you have access to three tabs; home tab, to do tab and Journal tab.

You need to keep your eye on the "todo" tab as you can get sanctioned if you do not follow any instruction. The journal is used to communicate between yourself and your workcoach .
The "home tab" is where you report any changes such as rent increase if you pay rent it also hold your UC payment details, how it is calculated, any deductions what you will get paid.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: j112009, libra1, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.