× Members

They didn’t call back!

• Kevsue19
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 days 12 hours ago #296135 by Kevsue19
They didn’t call back! was created by Kevsue19
I posted yesterday as I had a message left on my answerphone saying they wanted to ask about a couple of things relating to my PIP review. The lady said she would call back in an hour, which she didn’t, and she hasn’t phoned today either. If I phone up on Monday, will they have notes regarding what she wanted to know? Would they tell me if they had done a paper review? I have had 2 reviews before as I have been claiming for ten years and I’ve never had a call like this before. I also have lots more evidence - nothing new that will affect the overall results but does back up the conditions that I have. I thought I might phone and ask if they want it? I don’t want to start another review as whilst things have got worse, I don’t think my scoring would change so I don’t want to confuse them! Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 12 hours ago #296136 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic They didn’t call back!
Hi Kevsue19

We have absolutely no idea, the only way of telling is to contact DWP and ask, just say you received a message on your answer phone and you are returning the call.

You are best waiting to hear what information they are looking for, before you say or do anything.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.