- Posts: 2
× Members
Healt assessment
- Bertie68
- Topic Author
- Away
Less More
3 hours 38 minutes ago #315780 by Bertie68
Healt assessment was created by Bertie68
I attended a HAAS face to face appointment on 14 September
On 16 September I received a text to say they have received the report and a design eill be made in 6 weeks time.
I was asked by the organisation that supported mr through the review to ask for aPa4 report to be sent to me..
I received the copy on 29th September
There was glaring inconsistencies in the report.
One was that the assessor said the reward should be awarded for two years.
No mention made of current difficulties. Shw states the the client will get batter. She allocated 9 points reducing mi e from 11 to 9 points.
My concern is also the 2 year review.
I am a 68 yeard old pensioner.
In 2025 Dwp informed me I will have a light touch review every 10 years since I am a old ahe pensioner.
I accept the change in my circumstances meant if I report it the dep will make a assesment of the whole award
My question is what do I do if I noticed these inconsistencies and how fo o agrees it before the decsuk. Was made or fo k wait for a decision and ask for a mandatory review
Thank you for replies in advance
Albert
On 16 September I received a text to say they have received the report and a design eill be made in 6 weeks time.
I was asked by the organisation that supported mr through the review to ask for aPa4 report to be sent to me..
I received the copy on 29th September
There was glaring inconsistencies in the report.
One was that the assessor said the reward should be awarded for two years.
No mention made of current difficulties. Shw states the the client will get batter. She allocated 9 points reducing mi e from 11 to 9 points.
My concern is also the 2 year review.
I am a 68 yeard old pensioner.
In 2025 Dwp informed me I will have a light touch review every 10 years since I am a old ahe pensioner.
I accept the change in my circumstances meant if I report it the dep will make a assesment of the whole award
My question is what do I do if I noticed these inconsistencies and how fo o agrees it before the decsuk. Was made or fo k wait for a decision and ask for a mandatory review
Thank you for replies in advance
Albert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- David
- Away
Less More
- Posts: 4178
2 hours 33 minutes ago #315783 by David
Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Replied by David on topic Healt assessment
Hi Bertie68
It looks like the PIP Assessor was in a terrible hurry and overlooked your age. I would phone PIP and remind them the government has mandated that all pensioners have a light touch review every 10 years as per the following announcement.
www.gov.uk/government/news/thousands-of-...-assessment-overhaul
Let us know how you get on.
David
It looks like the PIP Assessor was in a terrible hurry and overlooked your age. I would phone PIP and remind them the government has mandated that all pensioners have a light touch review every 10 years as per the following announcement.
www.gov.uk/government/news/thousands-of-...-assessment-overhaul
Let us know how you get on.
David
Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator