× Members

Capital in the to do list

More
3 hours 1 minute ago #315803 by Ellz
Capital in the to do list was created by Ellz
I saw capital in the to do list, filled that out but it's not in my journal. I've also sent the job centre my capital and I've written it in the journal. Anyone experienced this before?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 hour 3 minutes ago #315806 by David
Replied by David on topic Capital in the to do list
Hi Ellz

If you have completed the To Do I would not worry about something ostensibly missing in the Journal.

David

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.