× Members

Mandatory Interviews

More
14 years 1 month ago #18025 by oakdalechaos
Mandatory Interviews was created by oakdalechaos
I attended the 5 necessary interviews with the local work directions team & went back to my job on permitted work. After 4 weeks I had to go back on sick as trying to go back to work aggrivated my condition In January I went for my second medical with ATOS. I have been deemed as unfit for work but have to be told I will have to attend the interviews again. Is this right?
My condition is a neurological condition & on my medical report the NURSE PRACTITIONER who carried out the medical states that it is a muscular/skeletal. Who are these people he knew very little about the complexity of my condition :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18031 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:Mandatory Interviews
Hi,

So, just to be clear:

You made a claim for ESA, you were put in the assessment phase, had your WCA medical and 6 Pathways interviews (the first would be with JC+).

Whilst in the assessment phase you started doing pemitted work but had to stop again because of your health. You then had your work-focused health-related assessment and were put in the work-related acivity group but told you will have to attend 5 further Pathways interviews.

Have I got this right?

If so, then I can't see any grounds on which you could be called to attend a further five Pathways interviews.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 1 month ago #18306 by oakdalechaos
Replied by oakdalechaos on topic Re:Mandatory Interviews
Sorry Steve if I didnt make my question clear. I did my permitted work after my medical, work focused interview & 5 mandatory interviews 7-8 mths after start of receiving ESA.
I was asked to attend another medical January of this year, only 3-4 mths after trying to do permitted work, which caused my health condition to deteriorate.It didnt involve a work focused interview this time but I was told I would be called upon @ a later date to talk about my plans for going to work in the future.
While awaiting for the result of my interview I phoned to enquire its progress. I was told I was still eligible for ESA on the work activity group which I accept.I asked did that mean 5 mandatory interviews again & was told yes it will (which I dont accept)& I should receive something in the post.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris