× Members

DLA renewal 4 page form?

• crad2@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #20588 by crad2@hotmail.com
DLA renewal 4 page form? was created by crad2@hotmail.com
Hello all. would like your views on the new short 4 page DLA form. Mine is due for renewal in mid July and i dont know how to approach this. Do i just tick "no change" and hope, or do i download and fill in the full version to send in with it?. My only change is that i now have sleeping tablets my other meds have stayed the same. The worry is getting to me now i wish they had just sent me the normal long form. I kept a copy of my last big form from 3 years ago and i was going to copy most of it and just add little exra bits, but getting sent this 4 page form has put my mind in turmoil. Thanks anyone. :unsure: :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• millymoo
14 years 3 months ago #20589 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:DLA renewal 4 page form?
Hi

I really hope this may be of some help to you. I too was sent the 4 page form to complete and the questions asked dont make much sense and to some degree contradict each other, therefor i totally dismissed the questions but attatched a 6 page typed a4 sheets of additional information telling them how my disability affected me in detail. To date i have not had a reply except to tell me they have received it (i sent it recorded delivery)this was sent 2 weeks ago. I have also read on this site to download the old form would be useful and add in the sheets that are relevant to your disability. Good luck!! As soon as i hear anything i will post it on this site.
Julie

More
14 years 3 months ago #20591 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:DLA renewal 4 page form?
Hi Vision,

Details of how we reccomend you approch the short DLA form are available from this link
Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 3 months ago #20611 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re:DLA renewal 4 page form?
I sent mine back just over 4 weeks ago, like Julie I sent extra Information with the form, sent It recorded, got a letter two days later saying they got It, still awaiting their next reply.

More
14 years 3 months ago #20733 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re:DLA renewal 4 page form?
Got a letter today, they decided to leave me on what I was on HRC and HRM till August 2013, which Is a great load of my mind :cheer:

• millymoo
14 years 3 months ago #20738 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:DLA renewal 4 page form?
Hi Chris

I am so pleased for you well done!!! I hope my news is as good tho i am not sure!!
I will keep you posted!! It does give others encouragement especially since its the new 4 page form! Do you know i dread my post coming each day i will feel much happier when i know their decision whatever they decide!!!
Julie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid