× Members

I wonder how much longer?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #20866 by c00kered
I wonder how much longer? was created by c00kered
Hi,

I have been waiting over a year now to have my benefit renewal sorted, just curious to know if anyone has been waiting longer? will not be surprised if they have.

Bye for now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #20867 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:I wonder how much longer?
c00kered wrote:

Hi,

I have been waiting over a year now to have my benefit renewal sorted, just curious to know if anyone has been waiting longer? will not be surprised if they have.

Bye for now

It took me nine years and eleven months to have a DLA claim sorted out.

Can anyone beat that?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #20879 by c00kered
Replied by c00kered on topic Re:I wonder how much longer?
Well as I said I wouldn't be surprised if anyone had waited any longer than I have but nine years and eleven months that's a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time, you are just showing off now!

Cannot wait to see who's next, any takers?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #20927 by Crazydiamond
c00kered wrote:

Well as I said I wouldn't be surprised if anyone had waited any longer than I have but nine years and eleven months that's a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time, you are just showing off now!

Cannot wait to see who's next, any takers?

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy to have to endure the disgraceful and totally unnecessary ordeal, that I was compelled to experience over the best part of a decade!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 1 week ago #21172 by c00kered
Replied by c00kered on topic Re:I wonder how much longer?
Crazydiamond
I agree with your reply and I am genuinely sorry if you found my post upsetting - it was not meant to do that at all.

More
14 years 1 week ago #21175 by Crazydiamond
c00kered wrote:

Crazydiamond
I agree with your reply and I am genuinely sorry if you found my post upsetting - it was not meant to do that at all.

I didn't for one minute find your post offensive or upsetting in any way, so there is no need to apologise.

The people who should have apologised for their gross incompetence didn't bother, but I didn't expect it anyway, now knowing how the bureaucratic wheels turn in an attempt to grind a claimant down, and deny them their correct entitlement to benefit.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.