× Members

Up Date - Incapacity!

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21040 by Helen 47
Up Date - Incapacity! was created by Helen 47
Hi ,
Just to let you no that after waiting 9 months for a decision for my IB50 form ,
I have just been for a Medical - eeeeek .
I was sooo scared .
I took my Daughter with me who drove me
there .
I was in the Medical for about 45 mins .
I feel it went well , but he put me throu my paces!! .
I have been 0n IB for the last 6 yrs and that was 3rd medical-and the longest .
I did take alot of info and letters with me from the Hospital and docs , hope that was some help .
Would anyone no how long you have to wait for a decision after a medical ?? -or is that department waaaay behind as well as everything else with -ATOS .I will let you no the outcome, when i get a decision .
I have to say that i could not and would not, no were to start without the help and support of this brilliant site , keep up the good work -and thankyou
Regards Tilly T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21045 by Rachie
Replied by Rachie on topic Re:Up Date - Incapacity!
glad its over for you and hope you get good news.
I have my medical for ib on friday was it still the Ib medical you had?hoping not esa.

I have no supporting eveidence as my new gp said no need.and a dr I never seen filled out ib113 which I am not happy about.
at least new gp knows a little
am really dreading it is also my 3rd
wish it was over

Hope you dont have to wait too long
x

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21087 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:Up Date - Incapacity!
Hi TillyT,

Glad you find the site helpful. I'm afraid the wait for a decision after a medical can be anything from days to months.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21103 by Helen 47
Replied by Helen 47 on topic Re:Up Date - Incapacity!
Hi Rachie ,
Yes i did have a IB medical .Althou i had taken plenty of paper work ect , the Doc -laughed actually and commented i had taken alot and that it wasnt needed , he never really looked at it , i just used it for dates ect for Hospital and docs appointments , as my memory can be (very forget full now a day's .
Althou i said i felt the medical went well , it did but (I'm not counting my chickens --just yet) .
I will let you know the outcome as soon as i here anything .
Good luck to you for your medical tomorrow , hope things are good for you , all that worrying we do, and its all over in a hour
Regards Tilly T x x

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21106 by Rachie
Replied by Rachie on topic Re:Up Date - Incapacity!
AH thanks for reply tilly.
lovely name by the way.
gladd yours is over you and hope you hear soon.
Am so drained today ,so much for getting anything done for it.
I was worried as I have no supporting eveidence due to gp and consultant retiring so maybe I shouldnt worry to much as you didnt seem to need it.

thanks again be glad when its over x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.