× Members

Representative for GL24 Appeals Form

• Littleme
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #71057 by Littleme
Representative for GL24 Appeals Form was created by Littleme
Hi, I have just received my appeals form and there is a section which asks about your representative. At the moment I don't have a representative and can't get through to the CAB to ask if someone is able to represent me as I have had my motability vehicle taken away and can't use public transport and I am unable afford a taxi. If I don't mention a representative on the form and tick the 'No'box and I later find someone represnt me will this be ok?

Many thanks Littleme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #71058 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Representative for GL24 Appeals Form
Littleme wrote:

Hi, I have just received my appeals form and there is a section which asks about your representative. At the moment I don't have a representative and can't get through to the CAB to ask if someone is able to represent me as I have had my motability vehicle taken away and can't use public transport and I am unable afford a taxi. If I don't mention a representative on the form and tick the 'No'box and I later find someone represnt me will this be ok?

Many thanks Littleme

Hi LM,

You can download the GL24 from the link on this post. :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=10&id=70444#70446

You can submit your GL24 now, making a note on it that you intend to gain representation.

You can inform them of details of such representation at a later date.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris