× Members

Re:mental health help

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #286882 by Waxwing
Replied by Waxwing on topic Re:mental health help
The above post is from a spammer and is using the post to promote a website hence he replied on 2 posts within minutes of each othe rthat were over 6 years old. The first post was a 2 worded reply and the second post that included his promotional link. I would advise the mods to either remove the user or remove the link from the post.
Thanks in advance
Waxwing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #286888 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re:mental health help
Hi Waxwing,

Is it the ADHD link in red you're referring too, which is spam ?

Regards, Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #286895 by Waxwing
Hello Chris

Yes it was the link within the post that was advertising private treatment for Mental health problems. It seems as though the user and posts have been removed.

Thank you
Waxwing

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #286905 by Chris
Hi Waxwing,

I thought so - I blocked the whole post temporarily until you mentioned, just so that nobody clicked it, and lost money or something shocking like that. I see enough of this kind of awful thing going on when I watch Scam Interceptors! - Rav, Nick, Jim and Co are immense with what they do. I highly recommend it to watch on BBC/Iplayer if you've never seen it before.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Waxwing

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #286912 by Waxwing
Thanks Chris you did the right thing.
Thanks for the recommendation I will check it out on Iplayer.
Sadly with the lack of investment in mental health treatment and diagnosis there will be an increase in scam private companies popping up praying on the vulnerable.
Thanks again
Kind Regards
Waxwing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #286920 by Chris
Hi Waxwing,

It certainly looks that way doesn't it ? This government is destroying the whole country, and it's people!

On another note, I read online about people saying they will just withdraw their cash out of cash machines to hide it from the DWP, and then days later, there's a write up in one of the papers about the DWP wanting extra powers to be able to enter a claimants household to look for money etc and possibly arrest them, if they believe fraud is involved - It's just getting worse!! Why target those who are vulnerable, or in need of help? It sickens me!!

Regards, Chris.

p.s - Scam Interceptors, you'll probably end up hooked on like I did.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Waxwing

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.