× Members

result for DLA

More
12 years 4 months ago #78113 by dragon
result for DLA was created by dragon
I just want to say thanks for your help on this website enabling me to answer the questions on the DLA form. I had some excellent news on christmas eve, a letter from DWP dropped through my letter box and I immediately thought the worst, as you do, but wey hey! I have been awarded high rate mobility and low rate care both indefinately! No medical or review or anything! Your advice definately paid off. Thank you very much. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #78115 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:result for DLA
dragon wrote:

I just want to say thanks for your help on this website enabling me to answer the questions on the DLA form. I had some excellent news on christmas eve, a letter from DWP dropped through my letter box and I immediately thought the worst, as you do, but wey hey! I have been awarded high rate mobility and low rate care both indefinately! No medical or review or anything! Your advice definately paid off. Thank you very much. :)

Hi D,

Thankyou for letting us know about your good news, and thanks for your comments regarding B&W. :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris