× Members

Results of my Review for DLA

More
12 years 1 month ago #83171 by Ang
Results of my Review for DLA was created by Ang
Hi Guys
If you remember I had a review pack of my DLA in January which I filled in and sent last week. today I received a renewal form as my original renewl is July. i called them and asked if I had to repeat all the info on the new forms that I submitted last week. The lovely lady told me that a decision was made yesterday and my reward is for another 3 years so no need to do the renewal forms.

Thank you to you all for your help.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #83172 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Results of my Review for DLA
That's good news, Ang. thanks for letting us know, and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Karlo
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #83255 by Karlo
Replied by Karlo on topic Re:Results of my Review for DLA
Brilliant news. I'm currently filling my DLA180 out, finding it a very stressful experience. It's seems quite a few have received them, come to this conclusion by the fact a few on here have had them. Plus when I phoned Warbeck House up last week the lady I spoke too said lots have had them and her last call was about the exact same thing. That however doesn't stop you worrying.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

• Metallichick
12 years 1 month ago #83279 by Metallichick
Replied by Metallichick on topic Re:Results of my Review for DLA
Well done Ang :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris