× Members

WFI

• fassoc
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #93773 by fassoc
WFI was created by fassoc
Hi

I have refused to attend a Work Focused Interview due to me being unable to travel. As usual, they won't listen and have advised if I don't attend, they will stop my benefit. Am I correct in assuming that they can only stop the Limited Capability For Work Addition (currently £28.15) or can they stop the whole lot?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #93780 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:WFI
fassoc wrote:

Hi

I have refused to attend a Work Focused Interview due to me being unable to travel. As usual, they won't listen and have advised if I don't attend, they will stop my benefit. Am I correct in assuming that they can only stop the Limited Capability For Work Addition (currently £28.15) or can they stop the whole lot?

Currently you can only sanctioned for 50%, rising to 100% of the Work Related Activity Component, as you say, currently £28.15, but you should be aware that the Government intend to increase the maxiumum sanction to £71.

Sanctions remain in force until a WFI is attendend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris