× Members

Good News

More
11 years 6 months ago #94372 by suzyb
Good News was created by suzyb
Would like to thank Benefit and Works for valuable information on form filling initially and for the appeals process. Anyway I appealed on the 7th June and letter arrived today to say after reconsideration I have been moved from WRAG to the Support Group I have a big smiley face now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 6 months ago #94375 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Good News
suzyb wrote:

Would like to thank Benefit and Works for valuable information on form filling initially and for the appeals process. Anyway I appealed on the 7th June and letter arrived today to say after reconsideration I have been moved from WRAG to the Support Group I have a big smiley face now.

That is good to hear sb !!!!! :cheer:

Well done, thanks for letting us know, and for your kind comments. :)

bro58

More
11 years 6 months ago #94376 by annmthomas
Replied by annmthomas on topic Re: Good News
Congratulations! We are waiting for reconsideration and hoping for similar news.It is cheering to hear that sometimes people succeed. And I echo your comments about the execllent guidance from B&W. We've used it for DLA and IB - just hoping it works for ESA too!!

More
11 years 6 months ago #94412 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Good News
That is great news Suzy, thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris