× Members

esa

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #99527 by intrested
esa was created by intrested
hi again
I would like to ask about the use of aid s. I have to self catherise for bladder function during night an day would it help to mention thiswhen I am asked to fill in esa forms I am on sda at min .
thank you
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #99536 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa

intrested wrote: hi again
I would like to ask about the use of aid s. I have to self catherise for bladder function during night an day would it help to mention thiswhen I am asked to fill in esa forms I am on sda at min .
thank you

Hi i,

You should go into details of all your limitations, and any aids that you may have to use within the ESA50 and provide any supporting evidence that you may have with the ESA50.

Please see our : ESA Claims Guides , as you will see, there are two versions of The Claims Guides, at present, so it will depend which version of The ESA50 that you will eventually receive through the post.

You can also download and save the new version of he ESA50 01/13 from the link on this page, to familiarise yourself with it :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

May I suggest, that in preparation for your migration over to ESA from SDA, you familiarise yourself with the above.

See also :

IB, IS, SDA, Migration to ESA FAQ’s

ESA FAQ’s

Please repost to this topic, if you have any further queries.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.